Pre-Friday the 13th misfortune.

2:06 PM

 This is just a short entry, because I can't stand what's happening to me today.

I usually don't believe in bad luck but now, I guess so?

Today isn't tomorrow. How come my Friday the 13th happened so early? That I don't know.

A lot of misfortune happened to me today.

1.) I woke up at late. I woke up at 7:30am and my first period starts at 7:30am .__.
2.) I lost someone's flash drive therefore I spent 380.00php after class to replace it with a new one
3.) I lost our wifi mobile stick .__.
4.) I forgot my ID upon entering school, the school guard didn't let me in (both in the main gate and 7-11 entrance damn, I got caught by my ninja moves .__.)
5.) If I still brought my ID, it would still useless because my first class was already done when I was walking along outside the school premises when I saw my friends and said they won't go in to our second class (I've only got two subjects today) so, I end up going home.

Today is useless as fvck. Well, not much though because my friends and I were feasting at McDonald's after I saw them.

And for my dilemmas above, already got a plan on how to solve it.

ALL THESE THINGS THAT'S HAPPENING TO ME, I BLAME IT ALL WHEN I BROKE UP WITH HIM

I was hoping I'll have my luck tomorrow Friday the 13th :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Campaigns~

Read the Printed Word!

Subscribe