Lesson learned.

9:06 PM

Summer is about to end, and I have learned a lot and have grown mature (in thinking XD). One of these things are:

1.) No matter what you do if it's not meant for you, it will never be. Fate and Destiny will do everything to hinder you from going to fight back, and only few lucky people can do that fighting back successfully (which they call a twist of Fate)

2.) Never sacrifice and easily give up your Plan A just because you already had a Plan B, especially if you are not sure that Plan B will work out 100%.

3.) Don't waste your time slacking off, every second is like a precious gemstone and once they're gone. It'll never come back.

4.) Exert effort in everything, especially when it comes to your grades. However, I believe grades don't define and measure your intelligence but if you don't put exactly an effort or at least you didn't try, you're good as dumb and stupid, and your grades reflect who you are. It can greatly affect in everything in your future performances.



I am saying these things because I broke down when the SLP chairwoman told me I can't be accepted as an SLP student because of my previous academic performance. I admit that I was a bit depressed by the news but I took that positively and later ponder what I have learned. So yeah, I guess OT is really for me, because if I was meant for the SLP, I guess Fate could have accepted my request as an SLP student no matter how my past performance was.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Campaigns~

Read the Printed Word!

Subscribe