Lah-mi kaayo

10:42 PM

"Lah" that's what I always hear when Singaporeans say something. They put "lah" in the end in some sentences when they talk.

I was strolling around the city alone near Capitol where I passed by in this cute little mini restaurant. The exterior wasn't that much but when I look out into the window the interior seems nice and cute so, I went inside for some curiosities.

The name of the place was One Claypot House. It's inspired at some Singaporean hawker store in Singapore. I didn't hesitate to have an order because I miss those Singaporean foods when I went to Singapore last 2012 holiday season. Actually, they don't only serve Singaporean foods. There's Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian and of course, Filipino foods. The store can accommodate about twenty people, you can reserve the place for parties, anniversaries and some little gatherings.

The Oriental Menu

 Pinoy menu


 So here are the foodies that I ordered.

 Sawasdee Noodle Salad

A cold Thai noodle salad. Just like any Thai common soup/noodles it has prawns, squid, noodles, spices topped with cilantro herbs. I usually don't like spicy foods but when we already talk about Thai foods, it's an exception! I love spicy foods with soury tastes.


 Milky Bandung

An Indonesian native drink. A milk with rose extract/syrup. Yes, a rose that's why the drink is pink in nature because of the rose. I'd first tasted this one when I was at Singapore. Very authentic, tastes the same when I first tasted it. Really, you can taste the rose when you drink it. 
Pork Chop

Unlike any other Pinoy pork chop, this one is spicy with many spices around. I am not wondering why it's spicy because oriental foods are usually spicy so I guess they took it to another level! :)
 

Lah-lah-lah Claypot

 The main dish. We're in claypot house after all! This one is soo yummy. It's the store's highlight of course. It consists of rice, eggs, pechays, chinese sausage, chicken and pork.

Over all, the service was fast and the staffs are very accommodating! I'll definitely visit this place again! :)


You can find them at:
68 Don Gil Garcia St. Capitol Site Cebu City
(Beside Shamrock Capitol)

You can contact them through:
Contact numbers/ For reservations: SUN (+63922-214-7993) SMART(+639082791498) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Campaigns~

Read the Printed Word!

Subscribe