CDU's E-Access

11:00 PM

It's a good thing that CDU already had that E-access online so that we can view our grades without going to the school (yes, too much hassle especially if the viewing of your grades is cancelled on that day, a waste of time, money and energy XD)





You can register using your Student ID No. and fill up the following information

You can access your grades online. You can view your grades from the very start as a college freshman to the very latest enrolled course during your previous semester.


You can also view your previous transactions (school tuition fees and etc). I can say, this is a complete transaction, from what semester, the date and time you paid, the OR No. of the transaction and what the payment is specifically for.


And oh, You can also view your class schedules online. I haven't had one now because I didn't enroll for summer class.

I'm very happy that CDU is starting to go techie already, with EDP already has its use and purpose why EDP existed in CDU. I hope online enrollment will be on the web soon, so that my fellow classmates from different provinces can enroll without travelling back to Cebu for that reason.

My Student ID # is censored and so are my tuition fee transaction because it's too personal :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Campaigns~

Read the Printed Word!

Subscribe