Way to go :)

1:42 AM

I think these tweaks are enough for today. Though there are still minor bugs, dead links and  errors in this blog (the comment link). I'll try to fix that as soon as possible (If I can, blogger changed a lot. I tweaked half of the day because some of the blogger HTML commands aren't working anymore  :[ I need to find sources and update myself in this site, might as well study it again)

Another problem was the on the "my awkward past" option bar. It has some errors on redirecting archives (or maybe not) I have to wait for a month to know if that option bar has some syntax error or it's just because i don't have any archives yet that's why it's acting like that.

Andddd~ I still have to add some trinkets in this site (on the sidebar I mean)

Anyway, goodnight everyone! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Campaigns~

Read the Printed Word!

Subscribe