Death Knight

9:52 AM




This is the poem I wrote to that special someone who meant everything to me. I already sent him this poem a couple of months ago. He was a WoW player so I thought of making a poem that's WoW themed to express my feelings for him. O_O So here goes. Sorry sort of sounded like a noob. Though I'm a gamer but I havent tried playing WoW yet so, I hope I really don't sound like a noob trying hard to be like a pro, though I played the Warcraft frozen throne on LAN before so, I kinda get the basics O_O hahaha. So here goes.




He is my death knight
He is my Lich King
consumed by the power of dark forces
Consumed by the power of Frostmourne
Sitting highly in his frozen throne

Feared by many
Despised by many
and hated by many
Little did the towns people know
How he sacrificed himself
To balance the world and to hold on to the dark forces

Though many feared him
many despised him
many hated him
but one thing's for sure
Through the darkness that has enveloped around him
A light shines within him

Others may not see it
Others may not feel it
Others may not hear it
Other may not understand it
but he did it for love.

This warlock sees the good in him
This warlock believeS in him
This warlock loves him.
This warlock will always be there for him.. FOREVER..

 It sounds like Jaina and Arthas and yes, it's just like that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Campaigns~

Read the Printed Word!

Subscribe