Back?

11:39 AM

Its been a long time since I haven't updated this blog. Looking back, I realized time flies by so fast. All the things that have been blogged here last 2013 and 2014 have been quite childish and immature (just as I was back then?) (lol) It's also kinda funny how people change either for better or for worse. I havent blog anything for 2015 because basically it's just school and gaming stuffs 95% for the whole year. And yes, I will soon make an entry for this MMORPG that I was really hooked for the 2014-2015 though, I'm on hiatus in game because I'm currently already in my senior year on the degree tat I'm taking. For now, I just tweaked and change the face of of this blog because the previous one was ... well.. How should I say it.. has been left in the passage of time. lol. And I sort of miss blogging. I'm on a hermit mode as well since my 2 facebook has been deactivated and locked up due to personal reasons/ issues, supposedly all of m social media accounts are. The only social media that I'm currently active right now is on twitter (which was supposed to be locked up also but I chose not to, and kept it as secretly active, because it's not as dramatic and shitty as facebook), provided that other people in the house are not in the first floor of our house. lol


So, stay tuned for more posts! Have a nice day :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Campaigns~

Read the Printed Word!

Subscribe